HR Strategies for Operational Success
How to select, train and keep the best people in your company.
With Dr. Xavier Pujol
Human Resources strategies most assure how to build a long term relation between the organization & its employees.
Theoretical and practical sessions with group exercises in order to develop: the methodology and tools necessaries to select, develop and keep the best people in the best working environment.
Trainer: Dr. Xavier Pujol
Dr. Xavier Pujol, worked for 3 and half years in Romania as Plant Manager and he was selected by Volkswagen Group to develop the new Production System, that includes all the HR improvement process in order to develop the best team for each function and department.
In his +35 years of experience, Dr. Pujol worked for companies like Volkswagen, Continental, Sony, Philips & United technologies, as senior executive and general management roles.
- In his +35 years of experience, Dr. Pujol worked for companies like Volkswagen, Continental, Sony, Philips & United technologies, as senior executive and general management roles.
- Dr. Pujol is a seasoned executive who worked for multinational organizations, successfully transforming business from good to excellent. He achieved outstanding performance in his tenures as vice-president and general manager. Based on the lean management and developing the team to deliver the maximum value.
- He has great experience transforming the entire value chain and developing organizational culture in countries like, Spain, Germany, Romania, Spain, Germany, Slovakia, Italy, among others.
- PHD in production optimization at Universitat Politecnica Timisoara. Timisoara (Rumania)
- Part of his expertise area covers: Lean-management Coach, Operations Strategy to achieve “World Class Manufacturing level”, Optimisation of productive processes by lean management, Strategy in lean innovation for design, Teams Skills development….
Discuss and reflect on how to deal with the new labor market situation, in order to: attract, select, train and keep the best people. Defining the systems procedures and activities necessaries to become the best company for the best people.
Who should attend?
HR Managers and staff, General and Department Managers, successful Human resources strategies are driven by the entire operations team.
The economical training return:
Reduce the fluctuation and get the best performance of the company team.
This point will be quantified during the training depending of the situation and dimension of each company that attend the training.
26-28 November – Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Language: English Program: 9 am to 5 pm
Fee: 690 Euro + VAT per participant
Special Fee: 580 Euro + VAT per participant
Training Material & Recognition
Lunch & Coffee break
If you have any question, please contact us!
Lean HR, Resurse Umane, Human Resources Management, HR Role, Turnover, Absenteeism, Romania, Hungaria, Labor force, forta de munca, direct labor, white collar, blue collar, talent management curs, HR strategy, Curs de HR.