Get specific advice to step up your career success
The first years of your career determine a lot of your long-term success.
Join our Masterclass, we will share the learnings that nobody taught us.
19 January 2023 4:00 PM (Bucharest time)
ALFRA is a world leading firm for leadership development and coaching for continuous improvement, with over 3000 organizations served and over 20,000 professionals trained.
International Top Mentors
Lean Management Senior Consultant
Dan is a senior-level advisor with +25 years of experience in an industrial environment (automotive, electronics). He has extensive experience as plant manager for Electrolux, Autoliv, Panduit, and Delphi, responsible for operational and financial deliveries of plants.
He has experience in production plant start-ups, green-field / high–growth plant operations, crisis stabilization, task-forces operational, and general plant management.
- He was also production Director at Group Dacia-Renault Mioveni plant, responsible for car manufacturing departments operations: stamping, welding, paint shop, and car assembly. He led the production System and LEAN responsible for the EMEA region in the Autoliv airbag division, as ACE Program Manager;
- He starts applying lean manufacturing principles in the Solectron plant. More experience followed in Dacia-Renault OEM plant, by obtaining Renault Production System- black belt title as Industrial Organizer and applying RPS strategies in Mioveni plant.
- He held positions of Materials Control and Logistics Manager for Philips and BOS Automotive, with activity start-up and formation of Supply Chain & Logistics Department of BOS Automotive (green-field) for custom clearance, transportation coordination, shipping-invoicing, raw material-finished goods warehouses, material pull-systems among plant value-streams, indirect goods purchasing, production-demand-dispatch planning, material control buyers teams; start-up of 2 consolidation warehouses for raw material supply chain (located in Germany) and 2 JIT warehouses/ OEMs located in Austria and Spain.
Lean Management Senior Consultant
Edgar has multicultural experience (Romania, Hungary, Japan, Russia, Mexico, Colombia, Spain, USA…) providing support to companies on their improvement journey based on developing teams to improve the quality of people & processes in different industries including, Automotive, Electronics manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Plastics, Shared Service Centers, logistic services, Aerospace, among others
- He has provided support to companies like Bosch, Inteva Products, Scandia, Hino Motors, Kimball, Zebra technologies, Takata, Continental, Dawn Foods, BOA RBT, Mars, Rubbermaid,, Emerson, Exide, Harsha Engineers, Steelcase.
- He has worked in several industries including, Automotive, Electronics manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Plastics, Shared Service Centers, logistic services, Aerospace, among others
- Edgar is an advisor for several organizations at the leadership level, providing support in languages like English, Spanish and Romanian.
- Since 2014, Edgar has been developing coaches using the Toyota Kata approach, creating internal capability within the companies.
- He is an operational excellence speaker at the international level of Lean Conferences & Summits.
- He has developed and coached over 1000 managers & leaders in the Lean management philosophy.
- Certified as Lean Practitioner & Six Sigma´s Black Belt by the IIE, Atlanta, Georgia.