Train the Trainer 11-13 May 2020
A new approach to developing people
Expanding the professional and communication tools of colleagues involved in the development and preparation of others and increasing the efficiency of integrating new colleagues.
Alfra Consulting’s Train the Trainer program helps trainers to develop effective communication skills, as well as developing and understanding the specifics of education, in order to enable them to effectively develop others.
THE METHOD OF KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER
Participants will be given the opportunity to develop their skills through hands-on exercises and simulations.
Simulations and practical knowledge acquired during group tasks.
Participants from different professional backgrounds can engage in active knowledge sharing during their collaborative work
After the training, participants can make real changes in their area.
Period: 3 days
Recommended: For trainers, shift managers, engineers, middle managers, recruitment, training and human development professionals.
Host: Inteva Products Salonta
Committed to the highest standard for quality, Inteva meets all customer requirements and expectations. The company is focused on total commitment toward the continuous improvement of products and processes. Inteva employs over 15,000 team members in 18 countries. Inteva World Headquarters is in Troy, Michigan.
Inteva Products Salonta Plant produces latches, window regulators and mechanical cables for several world class automakers. Salonta site has began its QRQC implementation since late 2016, achieving tangible benefits in performance, developing the teamwork to solve any kind of issue and continuously learning.
Our product lines include Closure Systems, Interior Systems, Motors & Electronics and Roof Systems, and we have more than 90 customers, including virtually all of the world’s leading global and regional automakers.
Manufacturing (Automotive, Food, Plastics, Electronics…), & Services ( Banking, IT & Project based companies).
Senior Leadership, Functional Managers( HR, Finance, Sales..), Project Managers, Operations Managers, Lean Practitioners,
Operational Excellence Trainer & Coach
László has deep experience in automotive industry in different countries (Germany,
Hungary, Romania..) from middle level to EMEA management position. He was responsible for supporting and establishing different functions like Industrial Engineering,
Maintenance and Operational Excellence, with focus on developing the people and teams in these areas.
- László has experience working in several countries like Hungary, Germany, Spain, Romania, Macedonia and Ukraine working for companies like BOSCH, TAKATA or Joyson Safety Systems
- He coached people in the entire organization to ensure proactive continuous improvement and problem solving attitude.
- He is the Co-founder of Lean Process Development Engineer program at University of Miskolc.
- People development with Coaching & Improvement Kata method
- Problem Solving development programs & Coaching
- Supporting the implementation of TPM system
- Production system planning, Industrial engineering, Material & Information Flow management
Lean Advisor & Coach – Europe Operations Director
Edgar has multicultural experience (Romania, Hungary, Japan, Russia, Mexico, Colombia,
Spain, USA…) providing support to companies on their improvement journey based on developing teams to improve the quality of people & processes, in several industries including: Automotive, Electronics manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Plastics, Shared Service Centers, logistic services, among others.
- Edgar has lead the ALFRA European operations since 2014, developing organizations in countries like Spain, Romania, Russia, or Hungary.
- He recently provided support to companies like Bosch, Hino Motors, Mercedes Benz, Kimball, Zebra technologies, Takata, Inteva Products, Dawn Foods, BOA, Mars, Rubbermaid, Faist Group, Emerson, Exide, Harsha Engineers, Steelcase.
- Edgar is advisors for several organizations at leadership level, providing support in languages like English, Spanish and Romanian.
- Since 2014, Edgar has been developing coaches using the Toyota Kata approach, creating internal capability within the companies.
- He is an operational excellence speaker at international level Lean Conferences & Summits.
- He has developed and coached over 1000 managers & leaders in the Lean management philosophy.
- Certified as Lean Practitioner & Six Sigma´s Black Belt by the IIE, Atlanta , Georgia.
- Industrial Engineering & Management Bachelor Degree from Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon.
- Edgar has received direct coaching and professional development from renowned leaders like: Ritsuo Shingo (Former Toyota President), PhD. Jeffrey Liker (The Toyota Way), Gary Convis (Former CEO at Toyota N.A.)