Change Management Training
This course aims to provide the fundamental knowledge required to manage change within an organization. We will provide participants with practical tools and techniques to manage change and give more certainty about achieving the benefits of the change.
We will perform team activities
Real Case Examples
We will review examples of implementations from other companies
Guidelines for your own Implementation
Receive guidelines for your own implementation
CHANGE MANAGEMENT MODEL
Training Length: 2 days
Aimed to: General Managers, Managers & Leaders in Maintenance, Manufacturing, Engineering and Continuous improvement.
- Learn how the process of organizational change or transformation occurs.
- The roles needed to assemble teams are most likely to achieve successful organizational change.
- Learn how people react to organizational change and how to help them adapt.
- Develop strategies to keep people motivated while an organization undergoes change.
- What is Change Management
- Organizational change context
- Why do change efforts fail?
- Change Management 8 step model:
- Increase Urgency
- Build the Guiding Team
- Get the Vision Right
- Communicate for Buy-In
- Empower Action
- Create Short–Term Wins
- Don’t Let Up
- Make Change Stick
- Overview Of The Leader’s Role In Managing Change
- Facilitating Change.
- Change Toolkit
- Communication Strategy
- Human Skills For Change Managers.
DO YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER? WE CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTION
Lean Manufacturing, 5s, Visual management, 8D Problem Solving, Problem Solving Training, 8D Training, Curs 8D, training 8D, PDCA training, 8D Principles, Problem Solving Principles, Problem Solving Implementation, Lean Training