Leader Standard Work Training
This program aims to introduce the concept of leaders’ standard work and their role in supporting the lean philosophy, with a special focus on developing standards for management levels and how to react when there are deviations from the defined routines.
We will perform team activities
Real Case Examples
We will review examples of implementations from other companies
Guidelines for your own Implementation
Receive guidelines for your own implementation
Participants split into teams to perform activities in selected workspaces.
Training Length: 1 day
Aimed to: General Managers, Managers & Leaders in Maintenance, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Continuous Improvement.
- Understand their role of leadership in a lean organization
- Develop a standard routine to manage daily operations
- Define the right ways to react to abnormalities
- Start to think about PDCA in a daily basis
- Standard Operations as the base of the Lean Production System (Abnormality Management)
- Elements of Standardized work
- 5S & Visual Management to spot deviations
- The Role of the Leader in a Lean Organization
- Leader Standard work
- Exercise Leader Standard work
- Examples of LSW
- Developing the Standard Work for supervisors & Management levels
- The first draft of Leader Standard (Management)
- Deployment plant & Reaction to standard deviations
Instructed by seasoned Lean Coaches
Lean Advisor & Coach – Europe Operations Director
Edgar has worked the last years in countries like Romania, Hungary, Russia, Mexico, Colombia, Spain and USA…, providing support to companies on their improvement journey based on developing teams to improve the quality of people & processes, in several industries including: Automotive, Electronics manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Plastics, Shared Service Centers, logistic services, among others.
He recently provide support to companies like Bosch, Hino Motors, Mercedes Benz, Kimball, Zebra technologies, Takata, Inteva Products, Dawn Foods, BOA, Mars, Rubbermaid, Faist Group, Emerson, Exide, Harsha Engineers, Steelcase..
Lean for Business Processes corporate trainer for several companies
Operational Excellence speaker at several international Lean Conferences & Summits.
He has developed in Lean Management over 1000 managers & leaders
Certified as Lean Practitioner & Six Sigma´s Black Belt by the IIE, Atlanta , Georgia.
Edgar has received direct coaching and professional development from renowned leaders like:, Ritsuo Shingo (Former Toyota President ), PhD. Jeffrey Liker (The Toyota Way), Gary Convis (Former VP at Toyota N.A. )
DO YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER? WE CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTION
Lean Manufacturing, 5s, Visual management, 8D Problem Solving, Problem Solving Training, 8D Training, Curs 8D, training 8D, PDCA training, 8D Principles, Problem Solving Principles, Problem Solving Implementation, Lean Training