Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Training & Coaching for People Growth and process Improvement
This program aims to teach & mentor how to integrate principles of business to achieve tangible results.
Developing the ability for use of Lean & Six Sigma tools allow to quantify the critical issues in your company. Once the issues have been quantified, specific tools can be applied to solve the root causes and improve the current status.
After this training and its application participants can optionally apply for the certification process of the Institute of Industrial & Systems Engineers (IISE).
IISE is the world’s largest professional society dedicated to the support of the industrial engineering profession and individuals involved with improving quality and productivity.
Program duration: 2 days
The proposed project must be defined before the training starts
An implementation guide for Six Sigma Projects
After training follow up for pilot implementation (optional)
Participants will learn:
- Identify and eliminate waste within operations
- Interpret a value stream map
- Define a plan for implementing Six Sigma in your organization
- Recognize the DMAIC model used to improve processes
- Explain the Lean & Six Sigma methodology and the benefits
Six Sigma Green Belt – Body of Knowledge
- What is Lean and Six Sigma?
- Collecting customer information, converting VOC into CTQ.
- Value Added and Waste (Muda)
- DMAIC Process
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Describing Data
- Basic Tools – Brainstorming, Cause and Effect Diagram, Affinity Diagram,, Pareto Chart.
- Value Streams
- Process Mapping – SIPOC, Value Stream Mapping, Swim Lane Chart,
- Kaizen Approach
- 5S & Poka Yoke
Read our Blog about Six Sigma
Do you want to go further? we can answer any question
5s training, 5s, 5s implementation, 5s deployment, IE, process optimization, process improvement, time measurement, ergonomics training, ergocheck, Layout optimization, Layout design, MTM, motion analysis