Line Balancing using Yamazumi – Value Stream and Operations Analysis
Visualize the entire production cycle to improve the value rate.
This analysis will give the opportunity to assess and visualize the actual performance, spot opportunities for improvement, and recommendations for implementation.
- Value Stream Analysis
- Workload analysis with yamazumi charts for work cards
- Analysis of the current condition & design of a future state map
- Action plan development & agreement
- Resume of Benefits
- What measurable effects did the implementations achieve
- Can we share this improvement with other areas of the company?
Develop a production cycle analysis in order to evaluate main indicators.
Applications on Shop Floor
We will perform activities directly in the process area
Real Case Examples
We will review examples of implementations from other companies
Team Work + Guidelines for your own Implementation
We will have teamwork exercises and plan for your own implementation
Training Length: 3 days
Aimed to: General Managers, Managers & Leaders in Maintenance, Manufacturing, Engineering and Continuous improvement.
What we will practice:
- Discipline and logic to analyze problems
- Effectively identify the root cause and implement preventive action
- Evaluate the results and the process used to achieve those results
- Analyze processes and compose yamazumi chart
- Reduction of Muri, Mura, and Muda (Waste)
- Reduction of Lead Time
- Value Stream Analysis to improve the Production Cycle
- Analysis of the processes.
- Reduce Lead Time
- Reduce Muri, Mura, and Muda (Waste)
- Report of potential implementation benefits in terms of inventory, delivery, quality, space, cost, safety.
- Teach the internal team how to do it by themselves and follow up.
Instructed by seasoned Lean Coaches
Lean Advisor & Coach – Europe Operations Director
Edgar has worked the last years in countries like Romania, Hungary, Russia, Mexico, Colombia, Spain and USA…, providing support to companies on their improvement journey based on developing teams to improve the quality of people & processes, in several industries including: Automotive, Electronics manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Plastics, Shared Service Centers, logistic services, among others.
He recently provide support to companies like Bosch, Hino Motors, Mercedes Benz, Kimball, Zebra technologies, Takata, Inteva Products, Dawn Foods, BOA, Mars, Rubbermaid, Faist Group, Emerson, Exide, Harsha Engineers, Steelcase..
Lean for Business Processes corporate trainer for several companies
Operational Excellence speaker at several international Lean Conferences & Summits.
He has developed in Lean Management over 1000 managers & leaders
Certified as Lean Practitioner & Six Sigma´s Black Belt by the IIE, Atlanta , Georgia.
Edgar has received direct coaching and professional development from renowned leaders like:, Ritsuo Shingo (Former Toyota President ), PhD. Jeffrey Liker (The Toyota Way), Gary Convis (Former VP at Toyota N.A. )
DO YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER? WE CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTION
Lean Manufacturing, 5s, Visual management, 8D Problem Solving, Problem Solving Training, 8D Training, Curs 8D, training 8D, PDCA training, 8D Principles, Problem Solving Principles, Problem Solving Implementation, Lean Training