A Conversation with Ritsuo Shingo
Thoughts in Leadership & People Management
Ritsuo Shingo will host a networking event for the industry leaders from the region. Ritsuo-san will share his experience and key advises to develop a culture of superior performance, through developing your own leadership and challenging and developing your people.
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
Know the best practices in Leadership & People management from Ritsuo Shingo
Meet with other Industry leaders and share actual management practices within industry.
Dynamic interaction with Ritsuo Shingo and other participants, in a Q&A session.
Former President Toyota & Hino Motors China
- Ritsuo Shingo started his career with Toyota Motor Company in 1970 and retired in 2012.
- His father, Dr. Shigeo Shingo is a renowned expert in improving manufacturing processes, who helped to develop many aspects of the revolutionary manufacturing systems which comprise the Toyota Production System.
- He helped in the start up of five Toyota manufacturing plants outside Japan.
- Ritsuo Shingo spent more than 13 years in various roles at Toyota in Legal, Public relations and purchasing departments.
- He spent 5 years in the US, starting up Toyota Detroit Office as a purchasing agent and at Toyota Motor Kentucky.
- He worked also at Toyota Motor UK and then returned to the China Dept. in Japan.
- In 1998, had newly established the Toyota first Joint Venture in China, “Sichuan Toyota Motor” and became the first president of the Joint Venture.
- In 2007, had newly established the Joint Venture between Hino Motors and Guang-Qi Motors and became the first president of the Joint Venture.