- Antonio has wide experience at the Director level, with extensive experience leading world-class organizations as Fiat-Chrysler, Aptiv or Marelli Suspension, where he managed to develop a lean culture in plants with +1400 employees.
- In his +20 years as leader, Antonio has grown coaching skills to develop management and front line people to deliver the highest performance through daily routines and practices (leader standard work), with special attention on always to challenge people, promote training and foster the right behaviors.
- When developing teams, the main focus has been to transmit the Lean management principles that promote Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Moral.
- His background enables him to implement systems to improve competitiveness, health and make companies more profitable, with responsibilities in Mexico, USA, Brazil and Italy.
Some of Antonio’s achievements as Director:
- Zero accidents since plant start-up until end of tenure (more than 2 million hours) achieving National Safety Council Award 4 years in a row
- He builds an excellent relationship with workers union and engages them in Lean Manufacturing activities, having an average of 20 ideas by employee (Union and non-Union) becoming the benchmark for Fiat-Chrysler in America.
- He develops autonomous teams using the Lean Manufacturing systems to improve KPI’s on all areas with 5 million dollars savings from Budget.
- Scrap reduction in +50% implementing kaizen activities at all levels of the company.