Automotive Plant Manager
Mihai is an Automotive plant manager, and over the last 6 years, he started and guide his team in a journey towards excellence, based on the lean principles, spreading the mentality and culture of Gemba leadership with his team, always looking to get further and better.
He managed to turn around performance and keep growing the safety, quality, delivery, cost indicators.
He has achieved these results by developing work systems such as problem-solving, daily management, Gemba walks, visual management, and technology to support faster response.
He is a leader who leads by example, paying attention to people’s development and quick reaction to improve overall performance.
Lean Advisor & Coach – Europe Operations Director
- Edgar has multicultural experience (Romania, Hungary, Japan, Russia, Mexico, Colombia, Spain, USA…) providing support to companies on their improvement journey based on developing teams to improve the quality of people & processes, in several industries including Automotive, Electronics manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Plastics, Shared Service Centers, logistic services, among others.
- Edgar has led the ALFRA European operations since 2014, developing organizations in countries like Spain, Romania, Russia, or Hungary. He recently provides support to companies like Bosch, Hino Motors, Mercedes Benz, Kimball, Zebra technologies, Takata, Inteva Products, Dawn Foods, BOA, Mars, Rubbermaid, Faist Group, Emerson, Exide, Harsha Engineers, Steelcase.
- Edgar is an advisor for several organizations at the leadership level, providing support in languages like English, Spanish and Romanian.
- Since 2014, Edgar has been developing coaches using the Toyota Kata approach, creating internal capability
- He is an operational excellence speaker at international level Lean Conferences & Summits.
- He has developed and coached over 1000 managers & leaders in the Lean management philosophy.
- Certified as Lean Practitioner & Six Sigma´s Black Belt by the IIE, Atlanta , Georgia.
- Industrial Engineering & Management Bachelor Degree from Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon.
- Edgar has received direct coaching and professional development from renowned leaders like:, Ritsuo Shingo (Former Toyota President ), PhD. Jeffrey Liker (The Toyota Way), Gary Convis (Former VP at Toyota N.A. )
This program aims to transmit and discuss key points to enhance the way leaders act and engage their teams to work on continuous improvement.
Dates: 2-4 March 2021
Location: Online Live via Zoom
EET (Bucharest, Moscow, Istanbul) 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
CET (Madrid, Munchen, Budapest) 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Who should attend?
Leaders who wants to understand how to go beyond tools and create effective management systems in order to increase performance and creating a sustainable lean culture.
Why to participate:
Learn how to set up the framework for daily management system to engage every level of management and team members towards driving business results.
Our participants review
For me, it was the first course conducted 100% online, but the way it was structured and approached did not affect the quality of the course.
Congratulations to the entire Alfra team! Good job!
Thank you, in my personal name, first of all! It was very interesting for me. I admit that I am fascinated by the LEAN system and I have a curiosity and a desire to deepen my knowledge in the field.
And, implicitly, on behalf of the company. It is a very useful source of information for my colleagues.
I think that this course made an important contribution through trainers, content, and structure, also the practical examples completed the theoretical part and inspired me in what I want to implement in the company as a philosophy and good practices. The way that the scientific part was explained helped me and then the practical part through skills up to the level of attention to behaviors also. The live sessions, especially in which Mr. Cristea was invited, reinforced the message that the implementation of lean management is possible.
Join us, Register Now!
- Individual PackageUntil Feb 28€590/ ParticipantReduced from 900€
Personal Access to online Live Training
- Virtual Gemba Tour
- Access to live workshop with the trainer and other participants
- Digital training material
- Alfra Consulting training recognition