Lean Advisor & Coach – Europe Operations Director
- Edgar has multicultural experience (Romania, Hungary, Japan, Russia, Mexico, Colombia, Spain, USA…) providing support to companies on their improvement journey based on developing teams to improve the quality of people & processes, in several industries including Automotive, Electronics manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Plastics, Shared Service Centers, logistic services, among others.
- Edgar has led the ALFRA European operations since 2014, developing organizations in countries like Spain, Romania, Russia, or Hungary. He recently provides support to companies like Bosch, Hino Motors, Mercedes Benz, Kimball, Zebra technologies, Takata, Inteva Products, Dawn Foods, BOA, Mars, Rubbermaid, Faist Group, Emerson, Exide, Harsha Engineers, Steelcase.
- Edgar is an advisor for several organizations at the leadership level, providing support in languages like English, Spanish and Romanian.
- Since 2014, Edgar has been developing coaches using the Toyota Kata approach, creating internal capability
- He is an operational excellence speaker at international level Lean Conferences & Summits.
- He has developed and coached over 1000 managers & leaders in the Lean management philosophy.
- Certified as Lean Practitioner & Six Sigma´s Black Belt by the IIE, Atlanta , Georgia.
- Industrial Engineering & Management Bachelor Degree from Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon.
- Edgar has received direct coaching and professional development from renowned leaders like:, Ritsuo Shingo (Former Toyota President ), PhD. Jeffrey Liker (The Toyota Way), Gary Convis (Former VP at Toyota N.A. )
This program aims to develop leaders (managers, team leaders) with deep focus in lean management and communication skills to effectively drive their teams towards continuous improvement.
Dates: Feb – May 2022
Location: Face to face in host Plant and Live via Zoom
- 12 days of training & coaching (3 days every month)
- 4 Online sessions for follow-up (1 for every month)
Who should attend?
Leaders who want to understand how to focus on lean management and communication skills to effectively drive their teams towards continuous improvement.
- Develop a standard routine to improve daily management
- Problem-solving capabilities to spot and tackle abnormalities
- Build effective ways to communicate and engage their team members
- Increase on-the-job development skills to grow their teams
Our participants review
For me, it was the first course conducted 100% online, but the way it was structured and approached did not affect the quality of the course.
Congratulations to the entire Alfra team! Good job!
Thank you, in my personal name, first of all! It was very interesting for me. I admit that I am fascinated by the LEAN system and I have a curiosity and a desire to deepen my knowledge in the field.
And, implicitly, on behalf of the company. It is a very useful source of information for my colleagues.
I think that this course made an important contribution through trainers, content, and structure, also the practical examples completed the theoretical part and inspired me in what I want to implement in the company as a philosophy and good practices. The way that the scientific part was explained helped me and then the practical part through skills up to the level of attention to behaviors also. The live sessions, especially in which Mr. Cristea was invited, reinforced the message that the implementation of lean management is possible.
Join us, Register Now!
- Individual AccessUntil 15 Jan€1000/ ParticipantReduced from 1600€
- Personal access to face to face workshop with the trainer and other participants
- Personal access to online Live Training
- Digital training material
- Alfra Consulting training recognition