Conflict Management Training
This training program teaches people different styles of conflict management that will enable resolving conflict constructively. It focuses on conflict resolution strategies that enhance the ability of participants to manage conflict and deal with emotions.
We will perform team activities
Real Case Examples
We will review examples of implementations from other companies.
Guidelines for your own Implementation
Receive guidelines for your own implementation
Participants will split into teams to perform activities and practice the concepts, with coaching provided throughout the steps.
Training Length: 2 days
Aimed to: General Managers, Managers & Leaders
- Address human conflicts in your workplace
- Identify the difference between task conflicts, resource conflicts, and personality conflicts
- Build your adaptive leadership skills to lead people out of conflict
- Overcome the conflict escalation in your organization
- The distinctions between a problem, a disagreement, and a conflict
- Causes of conflict
- Signals to predict conflict
TYPES OF CONFLICT
- Open conflict vs. Hidden conflict
- Spontaneous and reflective action
BREAKING DOWN A CONFLICT
- Steps to clarify a conflict
- Conflict styles and outcomes
- Communication is key to conflict resolution
- Reflective listening
- Best practices on conflict resolution
- The Johari Window
- Stages of Conflict
- Creating the Win/Win
- Conflict Resolution Style Questionnaire
COMMUNICATION FOR CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- Conflict as communication
- Active listening skills
- Paraphrasing skills
- Powerful questions
- Body language
- Non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Practical Techniques for intervention strategies
BENEFITS OF CONFRONTATION
- Preventing problems
- Getting focused
- Dealing with problems
TECHNIQUES FOR CONFLICT DE-ESCALATION
- Learning from negotiators
- How to create win-win outcomes
- Questioning Techniques for conflict resolution
Instructed by seasoned Lean Coaches
Lean Advisor & Coach – Europe Operations Director
Edgar has worked the last years in countries like Romania, Hungary, Russia, Mexico, Colombia, Spain and USA…, providing support to companies on their improvement journey based on developing teams to improve the quality of people & processes, in several industries including: Automotive, Electronics manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Plastics, Shared Service Centers, logistic services, among others.
He recently provide support to companies like Bosch, Hino Motors, Mercedes Benz, Kimball, Zebra technologies, Takata, Inteva Products, Dawn Foods, BOA, Mars, Rubbermaid, Faist Group, Emerson, Exide, Harsha Engineers, Steelcase..
Lean for Business Processes corporate trainer for several companies
Operational Excellence speaker at several international Lean Conferences & Summits.
He has developed in Lean Management over 1000 managers & leaders
Certified as Lean Practitioner & Six Sigma´s Black Belt by the IIE, Atlanta , Georgia.
Edgar has received direct coaching and professional development from renowned leaders like:, Ritsuo Shingo (Former Toyota President ), PhD. Jeffrey Liker (The Toyota Way), Gary Convis (Former VP at Toyota N.A. )
DO YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER? WE CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTION
Lean Manufacturing, 5s, Visual management, 8D Problem Solving, Problem Solving Training, 8D Training, Curs 8D, training 8D, PDCA training, 8D Principles, Problem Solving Principles, Problem Solving Implementation, Lean Training