Time Management Workshop
This workshop presents the organizational & individual requirements for effective time management to increase performance and satisfaction.
Define as a team the actions that the organization needs to do, in order to enable these time management practices.
We will perform team activities
Real Case Examples
We will review examples of implementations from other companies.
Guidelines for your own Implementation
Receive guidelines for your own implementation
Participants will split into teams to perform activities and practice the concepts, with coaching provided throughout the steps.
Training Length: 2 days
Aimed to: General Managers, Managers & Leaders
- Understand the key factors for time efficiency, alignment of priorities, effective communication, and reflection.
- Set a clear direction (targets) and expectations for each function, in order to reduce burnout and increase satisfaction.
- Define a plan to apply as a team in order to drive good time management and performance.
Time cannot be managed; it is ourselves that we must manage.
Why do we need time management?
Time Management Principles
Urgency/Importance Time Matrix
- How to operate in Quadrant 2
- The right level of stress can drive performance
The role of the company is to enable time
management for their employees
- Clear definition of organizational roles
- Definition of SMART goals
- Development and utilization of schedules
- The practice of daily adapting
- How to enable Quadrant 2
Elements of Productive Work
Delegate and Coach
Planning the day to day
- Grouping Tasks
- Define periods of Quality time
- Managing Interruptions and unexpected events
- Effective Meeting Strategies: Making Agendas Work
- Visuals & Standards
Using PDCA to improve time & resources management
Building Consensus and Commitment to action plan
To improve the outcome of our work, we need to:
Do the Right Things >> Clear direction set by the company
- Define what is a priority for the organization and assure alignment across functions.
Do the Things Right >> Correct execution of the work.
- Individual and collective improvement of the work environment & performance
Instructed by seasoned Lean Coaches
Lean Advisor & Coach – Europe Operations Director
Edgar has worked the last years in countries like Romania, Hungary, Russia, Mexico, Colombia, Spain and USA…, providing support to companies on their improvement journey based on developing teams to improve the quality of people & processes, in several industries including: Automotive, Electronics manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Plastics, Shared Service Centers, logistic services, among others.
He recently provide support to companies like Bosch, Hino Motors, Mercedes Benz, Kimball, Zebra technologies, Takata, Inteva Products, Dawn Foods, BOA, Mars, Rubbermaid, Faist Group, Emerson, Exide, Harsha Engineers, Steelcase..
Lean for Business Processes corporate trainer for several companies
Operational Excellence speaker at several international Lean Conferences & Summits.
He has developed in Lean Management over 1000 managers & leaders
Certified as Lean Practitioner & Six Sigma´s Black Belt by the IIE, Atlanta , Georgia.
Edgar has received direct coaching and professional development from renowned leaders like:, Ritsuo Shingo (Former Toyota President ), PhD. Jeffrey Liker (The Toyota Way), Gary Convis (Former VP at Toyota N.A. )
DO YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER? WE CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTION
Lean Manufacturing, 5s, Visual management, 8D Problem Solving, Problem Solving Training, 8D Training, Curs 8D, training 8D, PDCA training, 8D Principles, Problem Solving Principles, Problem Solving Implementation, Lean Training