Analyze, design and select the best production process using the lean principles, save time in the launch process!
What is Cardboard engineering? A practical method to design Lean processes and flow with a 1: 1 model implemented in an industrial workplace. Eliminates costly modifications after release and start of production, this is designing a Lean process.
- Reduction of capital Investment ( 20%- 40% less)
- Optimized layout & material flow (transport and floor space)
- Ergonomic & Safe (avoiding Dirty, Dangerous, and Difficult)
- Flexibles for volume and product changes (takt alignment)
- Reduced lead times and inventories (WIP and buffers)
- No additional/ unplanned cost for unnecessary correction loops
- High level of motivation among employees by integrating the works of gutters and improvement
In our 2-day-workshop participants develop the skills to optimize the value added stream, developing waste free work flows with a “hands on” process analysis.
Give the teams related with the new product development process, the opportunity to work out and simulate the best solution for a value stream, before investments are done, delivering a higher level of quality, productivity, safety and delivery at the start up.
Main value for participants:
- Learn in a practical way how to design an optimized process flow and how to put it in an efficient assembly system.
- Work in teams, receiving knowledge and sharing with other colleagues ideas to implemented right away in your site.
- Participants will be able to pass the knowledge on their companies, being able to design new work flows, identify potential waste sources, and evaluate their efficiency.
Evaluation of Proposals
- Project and launch managers
- NPI teams
- Industrial engineering,
- Lean practitioners
- Team members involved in the equipment design and preparation of workflows.