Quick Response Quality Control (QRQC)
In Field Training
“Quality is not a matter of certifications or tools, but a matter of Management”
Quick Response Quality Control
In-Field Training, we practice the concepts direct in the shop floor
Do you have a robust system to definitely solve and prevent problems?
How to build a Lean Quality system
QRQC Main benefits:
- Solve quickly and effectively problems, prevent occurrence.
- Develop in your team an attitude of reality based management & problem solving
- Use lessons learned for future projects to improve product and process quality.
- Understand the San Gen Shugi attitude
- Practical application of the QRQC in the shop floor
- Learn the management system required for a successful implementation
- Get a guide line to implement the QRQC in your own site
What is QRQC?
A structured approach to quickly answer to problems that occurs at our customer or internally, taking immediate countermeasures and analyzing to develop solutions that eliminate the recurrence of the problem.
Training Length: 3 days
Who should attend? General Managers, Managers and Leaders in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering and Lean departments.
Group size: 11 external participants
In-Field Training, we practice the concepts in the host’s shop floor
See the QRQC in action
Learn and experience the QRQC implementation direct in the shop floor from the host plant
Team up with other managers
Share experiences and discuss with colleagues from different industries
Shop floor exercises
We practice the concepts directly on shop floor on real processes
Ask for more details
Customer complaint, 8D, QMS, Instruire, QRQC, Quick Response, Quality Control, Build in Quality, PDCA, Problem Solving, Automotive, Problem Solving, Build in Quality, Jidoka, 8D, PDCA, 5Why, Ishikawa, Trouble shooting, Built-in Quality, Quality Management, 5W2H, Customer Claims, 8 Disciplines, Quality Manager training, Quality Gates, Quick Response, Action plan, FMEA, Cause-Effect,